Throughout the state of California, there are widespread colonies of dry wood termites, powder post beetles and subterranean termites that have the potential to turn any structure into a heap of termite trash. Prevent termites and powder post beetles from destroying your load-bearing walls and damaging the beams that support your home with an annual termite inspection that offers several benefits to homeowners including peace of mind. Our termite inspection service can help you protect your home from structural damage and save thousands of dollars in repairs and restorations.
- Early termite inspections can help homeowners save substantial repair costs in the long haul
- Prevent the potential of extensive damage that cannot be repaired
- Timely inspections assess the conditions that leave your property vulnerable to termites and minimize the risk of attack
- If you are purchasing a property, a thorough termite inspection can save you from investing in a money pit
- If you are selling a property, an inspection can help you fix the termite damage on time and prevent the infestation from adversely affecting the resale value of your property
Subterranean Termite Swarmers and Soldiers
Drywood Termite Pellets
Powder Post Beetle Damage
OUR TERMITE INSPECTION PROCESS
Whether you have just started paying for your home or have paid on it for years, protect the most valuable investment of your life with our comprehensive termite inspection service that starts with the scheduling of an inspection with our trained and licensed termite inspectors. Once the inspection is scheduled, we follow the steps mentioned below:
The inspector examines the interior and exterior of your property to identify signs of termite activity, fungus damage, leaks, dry rot damage, moisture and other conditions that may lead to an infestation or cause structural damage. If any signs of termite infestation are recognized, modern technology and high-tech devices are employed to identify the species of termite and the extent of infestation.
Following a thorough assessment of your property, our trained inspectors will prepare an accurate written report detailing all the findings along with estimates and recommendations for repairs, restorations, treatments and corrections. These reports are delivered to you by the end of the next business day.
TERMITE INSPECTIONS FOR VA LOANS
The VA Home Loan program may require a termite inspection. Since California homes have a high probability of termite infestation or wood destroying organism damage it may be necessary for any veteran who seeks a VA loan to get a termite inspection and certification clearance. At Take Care Termite & Pest Control, we use the latest technology and best industry practices to meet termite inspection requirements for VA loans.
GET YOUR PROPERTY INSPECTED
Protect your property and avoid expenses of potential damage with a thorough termite inspection.Request A Termite Report
WHY CHOOSE US?
We provide rapid and reliable termite inspections that help you detect an infestation and prevent unwanted damage later. When it comes to defending your home against termites, we have you covered with our:
- Our termite inspections are performed by experienced and licensed termite inspectors who are always updated with the best industry practices and procedures.
- Our technicians do not employ a one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to termite inspections. Their plan of action is based on your location, surroundings, construction, and the degree of infestation for an accurate diagnosis.
- All our termite inspectors are trained and certified to accurately determine if a house is infested with termites or have conducive conditions that could lead to damage or infestation.
- Our termite inspectors receive extensive training in identifying and treating all local termite species efficiently.
- We have the latest technology to give you peace of mind that your home is protected against the threat of termites for long-term.
- Depending on your specific situation, our inspectors use their local knowledge and advanced devices for a comprehensive inspection of your home, inside-out.