At Take Care Termite & Pest Control, we implement the best termite control strategies in compliance with industry rules and regulations. Our team of licensed technicians who specialize exclusively in termite inspection, control, and extermination treatments have you covered to make sure that termites don’t make your home, their home. Depending on the type of termite and how extensive an infestation is, we create a customized termite service plan that includes non-repellent treatments, chemical applications, and fumigation to eliminate termites and prevent re-infestations.
Termites live under the ground and behind the walls, making it difficult to find them. Their colonies are small, widely dispersed and can take a long time to mature, which makes it all the more difficult to detect their presence until they put the structural integrity of a property at stake. If you see any of the following signs in your home, schedule a termite inspection immediately because most insurance plans don’t cover the damage caused by termites:
- Trails on walls or ceilings that look like mud
- Piles near wooden surfaces or walls that resemble sawdust
- Mud-tubes on or under wooden structures
- Swarms of winged insects emerging from woodpiles, walls, porches and patios
- Wood-colored droppings
Drywood Termite Pellets
Subteranean Termite Swamertube
PRE-CONSTRUCTION TREATMENTS FOR TERMITES
New construction or renovation often leaves a structure susceptible to termite infestations. Safeguard your property and the integrity of construction that will happen with our effective pre-construction solutions and treatments. At Take Care Termite & Pest Control, we protect your property from the get-go so you don't have to deal with costly repairs and other hassles that come with termite infestations later. Call us to discuss the pre-construction termite control methods right for you and be at peace.
OUR 3-STEP TERMITE CONTROL PROCESS
Safeguard the most important investment of your life with our efficient and effective termite control service that entails the following 3 steps:
An inspection is scheduled with one of our licensed and trained termite inspectors. The inspector inspects the interiors, exteriors and every visible and accessible area of the structure to identify signs of termite activity, dry rot, moisture damage, leaks, fungus, and other conditions that may indicate damage or a termite infestation. A comprehensive written report is prepared with a diagram of the structure, along with detailed findings and recommendations. This report is typically delivered by the end of the next business day along with an estimate for repairs, corrections or treatments.
Identification and Detection
Our termite inspectors can efficiently determine the type of termite your home is infested with. They use different devices and techniques to detect infestations and identify termite types. The most common termite species found in structures in California are subterranean termites and drywood termites. Dampwood termites require a high moisture content to survive and are normally found in wood stored on the ground. Like all other termites, swarmers are attracted to light. Subterranean termites and drywood termites both swarm on a sunny day after the first heavy rains in the spring or fall.
Fecal pellets are also used for identifying different termite species. Infestations that are difficult to detect may require removal of wall panels and stucco. Other detection methods include the use of fiber-optical devices and acoustic emission devices.
Our termite control plan is customized depending on the type of termites you are dealing with.
- Our technicians treat subterranean termites using a liquid termiticide that is injected or applied to the soil beneath the structure, along the foundation and around the affected areas.
- A foam termiticide may also be injected into the wall voids.
- For drywood termites and powder post beetles, fumigation is our primary recommendation as it the most effective option for total termite eradication in any structure.
- In some cases where fumigation does not seem feasible, a localized treatment may also be possible.
We get to the root cause of the problem using advanced products and proven techniques that eliminate termite colonies and give you complete peace of mind. To keep termites from destroying wooden structures and deteriorating your property, we recommend a thorough termite inspection every 2 years.
GET YOUR PROPERTY INSPECTED
Protect your property and avoid expenses of potential damage with a thorough termite inspection.Request A Termite Report
WHY CHOOSE US?
We offer complete and cost-effective termite protection solutions that are backed by our:
- With more than 2 decades of industry experience, we have the devices and techniques required to get the job done right the first time.
- Our team has the skills and knowledge needed to meet the unique needs of every customer and can tailor a treatment plan that ensures you get maximum termite protection.
- All our technicians receive extensive hands-on training to tackle termite infestations and eliminate them from the root cause.
- We have the best-trained technicians who specialize in all the areas of termite control and use the best and the most effective treatment approaches.
- Our technicians are up-to-date with the latest techniques used to detect and eliminate termites and employ the best industry practices that control and prevent termite infestations.
- Fully equipped with cutting-edge techniques and extensive training in all areas of termite control, our trained technicians can efficiently detect both existing infestations and also help you prevent future problems.