If left unchecked, cockroaches grow in population and may outgrow their normal food resources. If food is in shortage, they are forced to eat things that they normally wouldn’t consume. So, if you see signs of cockroaches, you need the team of licensed experts at Take Care Termite & Pest Control to design and implement a customized cockroach control plan to eliminate cockroaches and prevent re-infestation.
WHY DO YOU NEED TO GET RID OF ROACHES?
Because too many cockroaches can be dangerous.
THEY CAUSE DISEASES
Cockroaches may carry disease-causing bacteria that can cause illnesses such as dysentery, gastroenteritis, and diarrhea in humans.
THEY CAUSE ASTHMA & ALLERGIES
People who are vulnerable and prone to bronchial ailments like children and elderly can develop an allergic reaction to the fragments of cockroach skin.
THEY ARE FAST TO ADAPT
Every organic matter in your house is at risk of cockroach infestation with the ability to spread the disease as they move about from one place to another.
THEY ARE FAST TO BREED
It takes just a few weeks for a couple of cockroaches to turn into a huge number. If you see a lot of tiny cockroaches, it’s a sign that there is an army of cockroaches lurking in the dark.
HOW TO GET RID OF COCKROACHES?
Some of the methods used for controlling cockroach infestation are as follows:
Using cockroach baits is effective in indoor locations like kitchens. Baits are available in 3 forms: solid, liquid, and gel. When a bait is placed at strategic areas in the house, cockroaches are likely to consume it. Once affected, the cockroaches pass the insectticide on to other cockroaches, creating a cycle of self-infection in order to eliminate the entire population or roaches.
Fumigation makes use of gaseous insecticides to eliminate the cockroaches within a confined space. Cockroach-infested areas are partly or fully sealed and then fumigated. This method is highly effective in manufacturing industries.
To ensure your home is cockroach infestation free at all times, a proactive roach control plan is the right way to go about it. In this method, a specialist checks for early signs of cockroach infestation and then installs an insect monitoring unit that helps detect the presence of cockroaches. This enables you to take prompt action to control the infestation.
OUR COCKROACH CONTROL PROCESS
Our treatment plan to eliminate cockroaches is based on a carefully designed approach as follows:
- Identify the species of cockroaches your home is infested with.
- Create a highly customized site-specific treatment plan, which may include sanitation correction suggestions.
- Treat areas to flush out the infestation. Also use baiting, exclusion work, and monitoring traps.
- Perform Follow up inspections
- Provide suggestions to prevent future infestations.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We handle all types of cockroaches that have infested your home through our customized cockroach control solutions that are backed by our:
- Established in 1993, we take pride in being a locally owned business to successfully serve hundreds of homes throughout the Central Valley, Tri-Valley, and surrounding areas.
- Our expert knowledge backed by years of experience reflects in the solutions we offer to eradicate all types of cockroaches.
- Our technicians are qualified experts trained to get rid of cockroaches as well as eliminate future possibility of infestations.
- Our highly customized solutions are the most efficient methods to eliminate cockroaches and our team of experts strives to provide high quality and cost-effective services every time.
- Our technicians keep abreast of the latest technology and updates to provide you with solutions that use eco-friendly tools and latest techniques.
- Our expert professionals are trained to accurately identify the species of cockroaches and the infestation problem to treat it in the most efficient manner.